With $500 on the line, do you have what it takes to create the best event? Find out when the Plan-A-Thon arrives in San Francisco on November 9, featuring a new challenge that will have the winning team donating $500 to charity.
Get ready to dream up a memorable experience as BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler, a team of industry experts, and you, gather for this afternoon of brainstorming, creativity, networking, and competition.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose an event with your team—reimagine a major event (like Dreamforce, Outside Lands, or Bay to Breakers), design a brand-new experience, or reinvent a company gathering
- Collaborate on the details—from lighting to entertainment, decor, catering, florals, and everything in between, nail down the details that will leave your guests talking
- Present your event—choose members of your team to present your ideas in a two-minute elevator pitch
- Vote for your favorite—log in to our official mobile app, presented by Topi, and choose the best event (sorry, you can’t pick your own); the winning team will receive a $500 donation to charity
- Celebrate!—mix, mingle, and enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeurves after the intensive afternoon of hands-on inspiration